Monday, September 27, 2010

Marital Bliss is Nice ;)

Enjoying the second night of my honeymoon! I had a blast at my wedding despite all the drama behind the scenes. It took a lot out of me but I just kept leaving everything to God and I know that kept me from having a complete melt down. I was in my own world and I want to stay there forever but I know I can't. I am again this week though! ^^ I really feel complete now only because knowing I made a covenant with Jesus and my Jesus, solidified every broken part of my being. I feel safe, secure, and most of all loved completely. I pray that everyone that was there are blessed because they saw a glimpse of God's amazing love! He has done so much for Jesus and I that I will follow Him completely. I am not afraid to say it or show it anymore. There is nothing wrong with this much happiness, this much love and I deserve it. To whoever reads this who needs to hear this: this happiness can and will happen to you if you would only let Him in! There is nothing wrong with yielding and submitting yourself. It will hurt a little at first only because all the things you insist on holding on to, all the things that you think are good for you and what you want, need to be stripped down from your very core. Like a house with too much paint and wallpaper; Jesus Christ will clean you up, remodel you like brand new, with God providing everything in abundance and the Holy Spirit as the perfect tool to get the job done. May God Bless you and keep you! Everything will get better, HE PROMISES! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment