Thursday, August 26, 2010

Almost Done!

Daniela and I are finally going to get these invitations knocked out tomorrow. Once they're done I will be able to breath a little easier! Hopefully Saturday, the guys are going to get what they're going to wear and I will get my dress back! I couldn't decide which picture to put in the invitations so I picked both.^^ I'm just praying they don't look too crazy but I just want them done with either way. I'm almost falling behind schedule but as long as the important stuff gets done I'm good. I so glad DT Photography was able to take our pictures at the last minute!!

2 comments:

  1. I'm so excited for you both!!! Wishing I could be there to share in your special day! Looking forward to the Wedding pictures! Margaret, I know you will be one beautiful Bride! Love & blessing to you both! ~San

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww thanks sandy!! can u msg me your address so i can send u an invitation anyway? i'll put both pics in there for u! :)

    ReplyDelete