Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Blessings Galore!!

Wow I still can't believe how wonderful the Lord is and how awesome people can be! I was getting a little worried about having enough money to pay for the stuff I needed to make this wedding happen but I should have known better. God is showing me what patience and faith can do if I just believe in Him! So now I'm going shopping with one of my favorite gurls for invitation stuff in the morning. I still have a bit more stuff to do but I am going to stay postive about this all and try my best not to freak out. I don't need to freak out because I know everything will work out. I better get to bed so I can wake up in the morning! ^^ Thanks goes out to all the people that have helped me so much to get this far!! Muah!

Nite! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment